Covered by this topic
The Enterprise Health Kiosk is a portal integration designed for streamlining things such as check-in and intake processes. For example, users may electronically access questionnaires or paperwork required by the clinic upon check-in, so then all of the necessary information can be recorded and automatically uploaded into the appropriate chart. With the Enterprise Health Kiosk, clients can easily maintain traffic flow, while also managing their check-in and intake processes. Below, users will find the information needed for initially setting up and utilizing the kiosk functionality.
- Navigate to the System Settings tab of the Control Panel.
- Locate the E-Chart, Defaults, Use Checkin system setting.
- Click the Edit link in the Options column.
- Change the Value field to 1, and click the Change button after providing a reason for the change.
- With the system setting enabled, navigate to the Provider Management side menu and locate and click the portal link from the Name column.
- After the page loads, click the Portal Setup tab.
- Click the General Configuration header to expand the available options.
- Select the Enable Check-In Portal option.
- Click the Next button, or click the header again, to close the section.
- Copy the Access URL. This will be programmed as a side menu link, so the kiosk mode can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.