You must have security role access to the Reports module/tab. This setting is in the Security Role Editor and is in
controls called STATISTICS. Set to Yes or No. This allows users within a role to access the entire Reports left-side bar tab (except Tran Stats tab). Also allows users within a role to access the Statistics tab in Control.
Click Reports tab on the left sidebar menu.
Click Conditions/ICD-9 Reports tab from the top tab menu.
The Condition Search screen will open. This is a search of conditions tied to patients according to the criteria you enter. These fields are optional. The more fields you enter and fill out, the more narrowed your search will be.
- Patient: You can enter a specific patient name here or hover over the help icon to get help on how to search for a patient to enter here.\
- SNOMED Concept Code: This is to search by a specific Snomed code. To search for a condition/ICD9 code, go to the next field. Type in the specific SNOMED code to search by. Click the add + button to add another SNOMED code to the search. (Click the – to take it off the list).
- ICD9: You can enter the name of the condition or the specific ICD9 code here. Begin typing the condition name or ICD9 code and it will auto-complete and give you choices to select from. Click the add + button to add another condition/ICD9 to the search. (Click the – to take it off the list).
- Onset Date: You can enter any onset date ranges for conditions for your search. This is the date the condition started/began for the patients.
- Conclusion Date: You can enter any conclusion date ranges for your search. This is the date the condition was concluded for the patients.
- Entered Date: You can enter any entered date ranges for your search. This is the date the condition was entered into the system for the patients.
- Managed By: You can narrow down your search by entering a specific physician/resource from your practice. Begin typing the first or last name of the physician and it will auto-complete and give you choices to select from. This is the physician/resource that is tied to managing the condition entered for the patients. “Deleted” users will also show here in this field for selection.
- Current Status: Default will be at Positive. However, you can change the status to whatever you wish. Hover or click your mouse on the help icon for explanations of each status.
- Format: Default will be at ListView. However, you can change the status to whatever you wish. Hover or click your mouse on the help icon for explanations of each status.
Click SEARCH to begin your ICD9/conditions search, or clear to start over.