Covered by this topic
This document explains how to import your pulmonary function testing data into
What you will need:
- Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets)
- PFT Data CSV File Example
- end user with administrative rights
- The following table provides optional or required Field Names and Descriptions, as indicated by the Requirement column. Items marked as Best Practice or Optional are not required and may be left blank, or omitted entirely. Employee ID must be the first column in the CSV file. The order of the remaining fields does not matter.
|Data File Column Header
|Employee Identifier. This field will be used for looking up the chart in Enterprise Health , to insert or update.
|This is a unique identifier typically populated by third-party interfaces from which the document originated.
|When (datetime) the PFT was performed. Must be formatted as YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
|PFT Maneuver Datetime
|Datetime of PFT maneuver. Must be formatted as YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
|Records the forced vital capacity (FVC) , the total volume expelled from lungs. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the predicted value for FVC. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the forced expiratory volume (FEV). Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the predicted value for the FEV for the first second of the test. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the forced expiratory flow (FEF) from 25% to 75% of test, or the middle 50% of test. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the predicted value for FEF from 25% to 75% of test. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the lower limit of normal for the first second of FEV over the FVC.
|Records the predicted value for the first second of FEV over the FVC.
|Records the lower limit of normal for PEF. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Records the predicted value for PEF. Enter volume in milliliters (mL).
|Model of spirometer.
|Interpretation of a test (by device).
|Free text comment for PFT. This field may be repeated in the CSV file. Comments would be handled in-order and separated by a newline.
- Using the table, above, determine the data to be imported. Starting with the Employee ID field, enter all required and desired data, verifying required data is present. Note that each row represents a pulmonary function test record. Below is a screenshot of the PFT Data CSV File Example for guidance.
- Save the file as CSV format.
- Login as a user with administrator rights.
- Navigate to the Control Panel from the side menu.
- Select the Data Import tab.
- Select PFT Data CSV API from the drop-down menu and click Go.
Select the PFT Data CSV File and click Upload.
Ensure that all of the fields marked as Required have valid content. The file uploaded must be saved as a CSV formatted file. In case of any errors, contact Technical Support.