Our Rapid Deployment Agenda provides clients with an outline of the high-level expectations and milestones of a successful deployment. The contents of this outline are based on the more-detailed standard project plan. For a look at the potential timeline, time estimates, and agenda topics, be sure to check out the Project Kick-Off, the Core Team Demonstration, and the various Deployment Meetings. Note that many of the objectives and milestones can be executed concurrently, utilizing all available resources more effectively and efficiently, thus shortening deployment times.
- Assess client needs and determine goals
- Meet to establish foundations of Project Charter, and to obtain necessary information for scoping and SOW
- Confirm goals, finalize SOW, and execute BAA
- Submit BAA and SOW to Accounting
- Sales, Implementation, and Development to meet and discuss considerations and gaps
- Sales presents any outstanding questions to client and confirms understood goals and objectives
- Build and sync environments
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Data Migration
Setting the Pace
- Administration will sign-off and execute hand-off to Project Manager and Deployment Consultant(s).
- Incorporate the finalized Project Plan, roadmap, and timeline into the Kick-off Meeting agenda, including the expected deliverables and outline of the overall scope.
- End-to-end system demonstration
- Vendor Governance
- General introductions - Identify stakeholders, key players, and managers, serving as representatives of the varying departments, offices, and workflows.
- Steering Committee
- Role assignments and clarifications
- Who does what and why
- Communication standards – vertical/horizontal communication, file locations, information distribution channels, meeting minutes access, where to report or record issues, and ongoing list of contacts
- Discuss collaborative tools to be used
- Intent and vision of project
- Key success factors
- Project Plan
- Goals and deliverables
- Frequency of status meetings
- Agree to the roadmap, timeline, and schedule
- Review Sessions
- Foundational Training
- Use these meetings to assess status, progress, and next steps.
- Exit survey